I am interested in purchasing an additional inner tube for my Bumbleride. What size should I look for?

The Bumbleride Indie, Indie 4 (rear wheel only), Indie Twin, and Queen B all use 12″ air inflated tires.

You may order them through, any authorized Bumbleride retailer, our customer care department, or look for them at a local bicycle store. We recommend 12″ x 1.75/2″ or 12.5″ x 2.25″ Schrader valve inner tubes.  

Replacing the inner tube yourself? Make sure to purchase a tire lever and reference this video linked and shown below for support, .

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request